View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD View Post
much like your 'parody'...yet you've spent a good majority of your day attempting to cram crap.
bowel movements aside, don't you have a something to finish?
Here's a simple equation that hopefully even a ledgie can follow, although I've been surprised at how little attention your average ledgie can pay, or how little simple logic can be followed:

Attacking me = me talking about me and posting stuff to contradict your accusations of lying or any other BS and personal insults hurled my way

Not attacking me = me talking about something besides me

If you don't like my saying stuff about things, don't attack me on it and I won't try so hard to pummel you. Make sense?

Play nice and I will too! What a novel concept?!

Let's go over this one more time to make sure that you understand:

Attacking me = me talking about me and posting stuff to contradict your accusations of lying or any other BS and personal insults hurled my way

Now, this means if I post a lighthearted parody meant to be funny, that means either like it or dislike it, but namecalling will result in more arguments. If you simple state an opinion on a topic that is not a personal attack, I will not try to fight you. If you hate my parody, great, everyone can have an opinion. If you say, for example, that making a parody makes me less of a human being in any way, I will argue with you until you tire out.

Let's go over this simple ledgie proof formula again:

One more time:

Got it yet? One more time:

Okay, hopefully you get it now.