View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am just so angry with all of them that I found it a bit difficult to even want to turn on the channel. Yes, I had to take a deep breath and really will myself to do it.

But I did, and found myself with a few tears, listening to Christine talk about Lindsey. She was praising everything about him and his songs. That just struck me as more sad.

Then I heard Mick talking about the "Bob Welch" era. Hard to believe that he was actually referring to the man himself.......and he actually said that Bob was an important and often missed part of the band, and no longer with us. Really, Mick? Could he have not extended the same courtesy while the guy was alive?

THEN Neil Finn came on, and talked about FM, and I thought "What twilight zone am I in??" I have nothing negative to say about him or Mike, but it just seemed so strange to have someone that I know little about, discussing FM like he is a seasoned member.

The music is really amazing though. The deep tracks are awesome. But I am just one of those people who is so disappointed in the 4 that I struggle internally with this channel right now. Maybe in time it will be better and I can reach that place of loving the music without being bothered by what happened. Right now it just reminds me of what has happened.

And by the way, I loved all 5 equally. And I would be pissed no matter who was voted out. But my disappointment with the remaining 4 is tangible and real. And I'm tired of people saying "just get over it." I will mourn as long as I feel I need to, because to me, this feels like a death.

And I will go see Lindsey on his solo tours, and I will NOT see this group now. I would want to give each and every one of the remaining members the stink eye.......not that they would care.