View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
Thank you Angel75 for summing this up perfectly.

Sugar Mick, for someone who CLAIMS to be such a HUGE Fleetwood Mac fan, why did it take you so long to join here? You know basically nothing about the members of this forum, compared to those that have been here for years. You've arrived on this chat site a mere month ago and have spent the entire time:

-Trying to convert everyone to Finn fans.
-Telling most members here that they are wrong.
-Stirring the pot with your posts.

If you think the Ledge is biased, might I point out that you don't have to subject yourself to our "biased" thinking. And if we want to be angry with the band, guess what??? We can be angry with them. We can be angry with them because we look at the whole band and not just cheering on the fact that Finn has joined them. Stop telling us how to think.
You can believe what you like. I've been a huge Mac fan since 1970. I simply didn't know about this forum until recently. I'm also a huge Finn fan. Not just Neil by the way ... also Tim Finn. I just think that a forum that says it's a Fleetwood Mac forum shouldn't be 95% filled with "Lindsey as victim" posts. That makes it a Lindsey forum and not a Fleetwood Mac forum.