View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittledemon
I don't know about everyone else, but I think its about time we got some Rumours concert footage on DVD! That, and of course the Tusk tour and the infamous Mirage show.

Do they even have decent footage from those tours to put onto a nice compilation DVD? I doubt they have an entire white album/rumours concert anywhere that will suffice. It's all shotty VHS quality. But I DO think that a really neat idea would be to toss parts of all the tours over the years into one big 'best of live' album. Take Rosebud stuff from way back when, put a LOT of the "Tusk" tour in. Stick in a few greats from Mirage/Tango, and wrap it up with classic Silver Springs & Tusk from Dance, and some 2004 as well. Plus maybe do classic renditions vs. new (Chain, Landslide, I'm So Afraid, GYOW, etc.) I think it'd be a hot seller, for both new and old fans alike.

Doo! Do-do-doo! Do-do-do! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do! Do-do-do! TUSK! Doo-doo-DOO-doo...