View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 11:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLY View Post
As much as I don’t like how the last chapter of the “Soundtrack of my life” band comes to an end I still don’t get all the nastiness and mean spirited posts. Yes we all have our opinions and perspectives etc. This band is a business. Some decisions have to be made and sometimes it doesn’t always keep in mind how it effects the individuals. I don’t like what the new MAC stands for today (no new music and only “hits”) but whatever! Just listen to the music that has been recorded and Sing,Dance and Rock! Life is too short. Enjoy what we have.😎
Just keep in mind that all the nastiness you’re talking about was started by Mick and Stevie, when they lied about Lindsey’s reasons to “leave” the band. You can’t get nastier than that. We’re just fans, they were supposed to be his family.

I won’t EVER get over what they did to him. If someone doesn’t like my posts and how I pour all my anger/sadness/frustration in them, they can always skip them.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.