View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
He was elated no doubt!

Now, re: the children...which one of them do you think looks most like Lindsey? Based on what you've seen, seems to display more of his more notable characteristics?
I thought that in the People magazine spread that Lee Lee looked like Lindsey. The shot with their heads together . . . I think it's easy for me to think that Will looks like him, just because of the hair. But really that one photo you captured of Will with his hair swept back, looked more like a young Lindsey than any other picture I've seen, especially when you compare it to the photos of Lindsey as a young boy.

As for personality, that's one of the questions I asked in his Q & A. I asked if his kids had any of his traits and if those traits got on his nerves.

Lee Lee did remind me of someone, but it wasn't Lindsey. I also remember that entry of Cory's where she said that Lee Lee danced around in her ballet outfit until they had to pull her off the stage. As the middle child, I hope she stays spunky and doesn't have to compete for attention with the youngest and oldest.

Michele