View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 05:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Well, it's my first time seeing the band, so if it isn't too much trouble, I'd like for Lindsey to play "Go your Own Way", instead of, I don't know, anyone else.

For me, it's not about the event. I don't care about the rest of the bands. I'm gonna see FM.

I also found the comment a bit disrespectful. I'm happy to know they're probably gonna finance another BuckVie album with the classic series, but at least a decent show is all what I'm asking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
he's a professional. He's not gonna just go out there and phone it in. He and the rest are gonna give you a better than decent show. He's just saying that at this point, when it comes to feeding the creative side of his soul, these kinds of shows don't do it. (they feed the money-making side---which helps pay for the creative soul feeding side).
yes. he's no Bob Dylan, he doesn't phone in any shows. he always gives it at least 150% of what anybody else would. you'll get way more than a decent show from LB, at anytime.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"