View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincymike1 View Post
So I think we all agree at this point that Shuffle Riff, Gift of Screws, Twist of Fate, Deep Dense, and Given Thing would be a good five to add to a 12 song cd. I would also have to add a vote for Wear You Down and Big Yellow Taxi on the next cd as well. Personal favorite is She Smiled Sweetly, but I figure if it didn't make UTS then there is no chance of it ever being released.

Good news is that I heard an interview with LB last night and he is definitely moving forward with his next solo project. He said he will definitely release it next year before he tours with the Mac in the Spring of '08.

Just out of curiousity....Carolina Girl are you the one who sat next to me and my brother at the Rynam concert in Nashville???
That might have been me...there were two guys to the left of my husband and me, and a man and woman to our right. I moved up a row once the show started, and then up close to the stage a little later.

As for the Stones covers, I hope he includes Gotta Get Away on the next cd. Sounds like he is planning to, based on the interview from Guiter World that was posted.