View Single Post
Old 05-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

and FM must have wanted her back pretty bad to be willing to put up with her solo tour and her hospitalization for addiction. So, FM must have thought her input was of some merit? Otherwise, why wait?. Just do it without her? But, I think we all know they waited because without Stevie's input, TITN would not have sold as well. Then, when she gets there and makes the commitment despite what I am sure was pure hell for her after the addiction, LB says, I can't take it and he leaves. That is pretty horrible behavior on his part no matter what his excuse was and IMO shows a huge gesture on her part - she could have said see ya too and gone on to sell a million more solo records - yet she did not - she stuck it out. Yet, the LB supporters will NEVER EVER admit that Then, the tour sells out or at least very, very well without LB at the helm, which IMO is a HUGE insult to him if not irony esp. since the same cannot be said if Stevie had backed out instead of LB. So, the debate rages on . . .

Again, there are days I cannot stand to go to work and am not the most social when I get there. But, I am a professional and do it with a smile anyway no matter what I might think of my co-workers, etc.

save the cheerleader - save the world

Last edited by strandinthewind; 05-04-2004 at 08:58 PM..