View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL View Post
Well then how do you explain the large number of friends she has in the music industry? How about Marty Callner, Michael Campbell, Sheryl Crow, etc. etc. etc. Also, she has her family. Some people dont need 50 friends around. They prefer to trust in a smaller group of close friends. I am one of those people.
Why do you act like you know about her daily life? Just because you guys think she is Satan doesnt make it true either. You are like sheep. One person has a thought and the next follow right along and builds on it with another made up alternative fact and it just goes on and on. In the meantime you are chasing fans away from this board and you dont even seem to care. It is pretty sad.
I have no words for you JohnL. You got us. We are $heep. We followed the bands lies and accepted the fact that they weren't lying about the tour. And I don't believe for one second that they are now backtracking and were just "unhappy".

In fact, I don't believe for one second that there was any altercation between $tevie and Lindsey. I believe that they just didn't like him and decided to fire him because of his constant nagging in wanting to make new music.

If you look at the history, Lindsey has always been mean to her. When he came to give his resignation back in 1987 at Christine's house, (which she quietly and politely accepted) he attacked her!!

When they broke up, Stevie wanted to stay in the relationship but no. Do you know what he did?? He passed her around to the Eagles and made her sleep with all of them. THEN!! He made her sleep with Mick after that!!

He was constantly in and out of rehab to the point where she was scared and uncomfortable.

I can not in good conscious be a sheep! I $tand with $tevie!!! bahhhhhhhhh