View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
So, you still like him?
Yeah...

Quote:
Thank you for the review. Oh, I bet he didn't mind your saying "BN" like that. It's not the same as those people who yell, "Where's Stevie" at all and a little BN momentum may be welcome to him just about now.
True, and I hope so! I'm all about pushing that product for them.

Quote:
Listening to the acoustic songs that play before the shows sometimes, I would imagine that Lindsey has often considered translating some of his older stuff. He must experiment with doing that. I hope if he goes out alone again that he does just that.

Michele
That would be awesome. I just wonder how ISA or GYOW would sound stripped down. Shades of the GDW demo? I just love that. Speaking of the pre-show music, I noticed an acoustic Peacekeeper that was nice. There was also a song that had lyrics about someone dying. It was played right before he came out, I didn't recognize it though.

Oh, and sorry to all the RAB fans. We did yell for it, but too late. It was then he started complaining about his blisters. He said he took "too much time off". He looked at his fingertips and commented in a thinking out loud way that it could be a problem and he didn't know what would happen.

Last edited by CADreaming; 07-29-2012 at 02:54 PM..