View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
I don't agree with most of the premises of Viv's post but the last line, [getting ready to duck the rotten tomatoes coming my way] is probably valid regarding the vast majority of the public. Say what you will, Homer, but I am first and foremost a fan of the *band* and the chemistry that comes from the Rumours5, and always have been. For that reason I feel Stevie's songs aren't the same without Lindsey's input, and Lindsey's songs aren't the same without Stevie singing on them. That said, with Lindsey out of the band now, Viv is right, Stevie is the golden egg that draws the majority fans to live shows (degraded voice and all), despite the significant numbers of Chris fans.
I agree with your sentiment. Dreams (studio) is still a song I stop and listen to the 3 voices AND I'm in awe of some of the things ALL 3 writers have done.

My point is that I won't bow just because she is the most popular. What $he pulled after Musicares makes her a piece of garbage, in my opinion. I don't even blame Mick as must as most people. His job is to keep Fleetwood Mac together. It's his job. He did his job with a gun to his head. Miss Pretension Superstar ego megalomaniac Nicks is the one that held the gun. Way to use your power, $tevie. Way to be a great human being.

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 02-14-2020 at 04:20 PM..