View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
dave, you've let the anti-Stevie camp turn you against her. Considering the years she spent singing & performing like a whirling dervish (1970 to 1986), with fire in her eyes & smoky soul in her chakra--years that I assumed you were fond of--you should be posting about those great old days all the time. I've been waiting for years for you to discuss at length with me the 29-year-old Stevie Nicks, one of the great goddesses of rock.

But something or someone has poisoned you, preventing you from ever discussing the really important Stevie years. There's this big lacuna in your Fleetwood Mac discussion, & dave, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Please come celebrate the 1977 Stevie Nicks with me! Fleetwood Mac has always had bonehead fans, so you can't possibly think that in-depth discussion on this topic has been exhausted. Not even close, dave....

So join me ....
can I bring some guiness to the discussion... cos I could talk about Bella Donna all day long... and the mystic feelings i used to get listening good old Stevie... i miss old Stevie a lot