View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueLamp
It's my favourite album to play when I'm in a bad mood too.
were we separated at birth?
i'm originally from Perth lol

Quote:
Funnily enough I don't mind Unconditional Love (though the demo's better) but I hate Rose Garden. Something about it just irks me. And I dislike HAEWAFY on RAL. Stand alone song, it's ok...but it just ruins the flow of the album for me. Hooray! Another person who loves Mirror Mirror! I thought I was the only one!
ooooh AMEN!! i barely BARELY like it live. i will not listen to it on the CD tho. can it even BEGIN to compete with Sister Honey The main reason I love RAL so much is coz No Spoken Word is on it hehehe save the best for NEARLY last

Quote:
That's another thing that annoys me about Stevie. She seems to judge her stuff based on sales. I honestly don't think Stevie could've released anything in 94 that would've sold millions. The times were just changing musically. Oh, and I can die too once she sings Street Angel, so long as it's in the same set as Rock A Little (Go Ahead Lily)
that is SO funny
i signed my letter ROCK A LITTLE
for my graduation i decided to get SA tattooed on my wrist
i was going to have one word on each wrist
but then i thought about it and decided one wrist would be RAL & one would say SA........how weird is that

u rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
So you like Street Angel or not???
er.......
i may be a little um
passionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieRox2
4) I think she still loves Lindsey but isn't in love with him, I think that ended when he screwed up during The Dance
yes. see i have this theory too.
but i still reckon things went down on SYW
i assume *those* talks were resolving much of The Dance ****
but i think the way that happened, pretty much cemented they will NEVER publicly be together ever again. but that doesn't mean they don't have sleep overs while on the road

Last edited by StreetAngel86; 03-03-2006 at 11:13 AM..