View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Just got home from the show. Got great pictures and videos from the 4th row center, will post tomorrow. The crowd really sucked. I was on the floor in front row for the first Philly show and the first MSG show, and had way more fun at those ones. Tonight venue security was over the top insane. They policed the aisles keeping them completely clear and I watched them physically grab and move people just for walking up into the aisle to take a picture. Nobody but row 1 was allowed to stand at the stage. Even if you were second or third row, the guard sitting in the aisle would force you back into your seats if you tried to stand or go near the stage. It was very quiet and boring up there. Nothing but one row of very old, seemingly bored people who barely clapped and walked away every few minutes for drinks. There's something to be said for the fans who rush to the stage and the "Lindsey girls" they bring up, even though most of you hate them. When huge fans and young excited people are up there, it's like a totally different show. All the yelling and dancing and interaction make it so much more exciting and special. The bored vibe of tonight really wrecked the show for me. Most of the front floor sections sat down the entire show. I felt like I was at a karaoke bar and nobody even cared about what was going on.
But besides the totally lame crowd and totally nasty security, it was a really good performance and I had a blast.
However I find it ironic that security didn't even do bag checks. It's sad that it would've been easier to sneak in drug or weapons than it was just to get a picture in an aisle. I feel bad for the people like me who spent ridiculous amounts of money for seats in the first few rows just to be yelled at and forced to sit down the whole show.