View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 02:29 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
This seems to imply that the loss of the money from the stadium shows and the PG tribute concert were the reasons that he decided to reach out to LB. "Hmmm.... maybe there's an opportunity there"
Except Lindsey reached out to Mick, not the other way around. Using your logic, why would Lindsey, who has never had a Top 20 album or a Top 10 single without Mick, be the one to reach out?

Quote:
We finally sat down and admitted it was all bulls*** and it was all about Stevie playing us off against each other. I of course went with Stevie and the money. Duh. And Lindsey knows how weak I am, and has decided to play Mr. Magnanimous and forgive me.
Probably exactly why Lindsey reached out to Mick after Peter died in the midst of a pandemic when it’s still not known when anyone is getting back out. Not like Lindsey ever needed the promotion.

Quote:
Is he equating LB's role in FM to that of Bob's role in FM? An important part of their 'history' not to be forgotten, but not really part of the present...
As a creative entity, the present is as dead as Bob and has been for about as long.

THE Stephen Hopkins

Last edited by SteveMacD; 03-02-2021 at 02:31 AM..