View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 03:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
no, i am really curious.
Nothing wrong with being curious as to the reasoning behind someone's vote, for or against. The implication that Stevie fans are voting a certain way out of fear, however, is the part that sounds like fan-baiting.

Would you be worried that a Lindsey-free album would prove Fleetwood Mac to be viable without him?

Quote:
yes, many people are fans of the band first, or all the members. i understand their reasoning, and most of them have expressed it.

you did, too, although i still don't get why wouldn't you want 3 albums instead of 2.
Who says we'd get three albums instead of two? No offense meant whatsoever, but that's wishful thinking.

Quote:
but some people that voted there are SN-only fans, and they don't have a problem saying that, the same as i don't have a problem saying i'm really a LB fan, whether with the band or solo. so, if you tell me you have no interest in FM album without SN, why do you care whether it's out or not?
Let me ask you this -- if Fleetwood Mac had to choose between releasing an album without Lindsey, or waiting just a few months for him to be available, would you prefer they wait or proceed without him? Keep in mind that you'd be then getting two albums with new Lindsey songs, as opposed to just one.

Speaking for myself, I'm always going to opt for a chance at more new songs. And to have new solo material AND new Mac material is the absolute best scenario of all, for me.