View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 05:08 PM
Senior Ledgie

Post Great Answers!

This is just the kind of thoughts I was looking for...thanks everyone! I think I'm in agreement with everyone to take off Play In The Rain. That is a bit advanced.

nodmod - I'm using the later version of Down On Rodeo, that supposedly was part of the final GOS tracks. (Or close to final.) I like that one best.

I think I am keeping Family Man on there...it just seems so much a part of the Tango era that I don't want to leave it off.

As for Tusk - don't everybody jump on me - but I don't really care for the studio version. Never have. When it is performed live on the other hand, it really kicks ass. Maybe I'll put one of those on instead.

Chili - Thanks for the sequencing! I know that is one my favorite things about your posts...you've got a great "ear" for that kind of thing. And I didn't think about how similar sounding some of those were...but your sequencing works.

Carnevaca/Barbara - Yep, definitely need EOTW and DLD on there.

I guess I need to figure out the times on all of these tracks. I may be looking at a double CD here if I'm not careful...

Thanks everyone!

Mike B.