View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret love View Post
Surely as the songwriter Stevie would be legally entitled to release the Joan of Arc demos?

And even if she does rerecord it for Songs from the Vault II - I am sure it will be a smash.

How WISYA was chosen over Joan of Arc and What Has Rock and Roll Ever Done for You is beyond me. Even though it may have been out of place, Where We Belong would be a better inclusion than WISYA also.

She had at least six tracks on the table, they took the best which was written by Sandy Stewart, an upbeat but forgettable Welcome to the Room...Sara and a crappy ballad featuring the lyric "She stares at the stairs/Ooh there are many things to stare at these days"

Someone needed to tap the band mates on the shoulder and say, have you listened to Ooh My Love again? Or Joan of Arc?
Yes to all of this., I'm one of the few that like a few albums passed Wild Heart. Very few.. but still... Those songs are way better than WTTRS and WISYA.