View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondalar View Post
It's a horrible album full of terrible vocals. She ruined Cry Wolf with her awful vocals. After I listened to that album, I threw it in the trash. I also noticed that tons of people were returning it and it dominated the resale bins. It may be the album that hurt her most. People bought it and then realized it was awful. The only reason it is platinum is because of The Dance. It's terrible album with lazy lyrics and vocals. The production is also all wrong.
People think I'm a complete Stevie hater, which isn't true.

Bella Donna is a god damned MASTERPIECE. I love that album, and if I could only pick 20 albums to listen to for the rest of my life, BD would make the cut!

Wild Heart was damned good, but not quite as good as BD.

Rock a Little...ugh, Mama was starting to slip. It was still passable, but barely.

OSOTM - sheer and utter GARBAGE. I tried to make myself like it, for MONTHS, and just couldn't. It's horrible! Mama had lost her gift, and my fandom was over. Other than a Dance blip, these is no Stevie to me after 83-84. She is dead to me.