View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Yea why the fu** is neil Finn speaking so much. I get he’s in the band now but it’s been 3 weeks and he’s literally had nothing to do with anything involving this band. Not one real live performance or recording whatsoever. It really isn’t a big deal but I just find it very funny. Mick Stevie and Christine still talk more but neil Finn should not be heard more then John. And if John didn’t want to speak well then Neil should just be using this time to learn guitar parts and not an radio voice overs !
Oh, I love that he's speaking so much! He wants stage presence! He has a new album with his son that needs to be promoted. Wonder how Stevie will react to his need of stage presence....
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.