View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 08:58 AM
Administrator
Supporting Ledgie

>>That was great! I'm so jealous of you, you're such a terrific writer. You even managed to find some quotes that I've never heard before. >>

Thanks, Macfan. Organizing those quotes was quite a job. :-)

>>I never heard anything from Chris about wanting to adopt children. That must be what she was talking about in that very recent interview-probably right around the time she got together with Eddy Quintela. >>

Yeah, I think that was from a 1980/81 TV interview, not sure which year. She did say in a few places (around the time she was contemplating marrying Dennis) how 'my lifestyle is fairly settled in terms of accomodating myself to children', so I suppose she (like most people) sort of swung back and forth in terms of what she wanted.

>>I'm curious about that picture of her half brother Cyril that's in the BTM tourbook. I've often wondered who that was. How do you know that's him? Also, have you ever seen a picture of her other brother, John(Dan's father)?>>

Can't really tell how I know....but it's a pretty reliable source, would say I'm 99.9% sure that's him. He looks a lot like their dad also in that pic- all he needs is the white hair LOL. I do have 3 pics of John Perfect, and 2 are from those BTM tourbooks...the other is more recent, from 97, I think, when he was appointed director of the NRI in the UK. I'm glad you mentioned that because I had meant to put one of John P in there, around where he helped her w/ the driving. Will try and get to that tonight, I know I already have it scanned.

>>That was also cool seeing those quotes & pictures from that stuff that I sent you, especially that fantastic picture of Chris with the eyelashes.
Now, I'm looking forward to Part 3. Great job. >>

Thanks very much for those articles and pics! They were fantastic. :-) Those false eyelashes crack me up.

Do you have that tape of them at Benifolds from 1970 (where I got those 6 collage pics from)? That is classic. I want to add a few more of Mick/Danny/Jeremy also.

-Lis