View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Senior Ledgie

[QUOTE=AliP]So I turn around and walk back. All of a sudden I see the limos driving up the road. So I start running in the hot sun, through this field with my flip flop like sandals on. I’m sure it was a sight to see. So I get there and they had already gotten out and gone in. Damn. Dennise and Lindsay were able to catch it though. Stevie and Lindsey were in separate limos. Lindsey got out with Cory and had his arm around her.

I want to add to Ali the wonder fan!!!!!!! That unfortunitly I didn't have the camera with and neither did Lindsay! We were only about 7 cars away! But they drove in with the limos so fast and I didn't want to Miss my Stevie getting out of hers! And then her assistant with her 2 dogs to let them go potty! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stevie was so beautiful as we all know with her black leggings on and blk chiffon top on!!! ANd of course the rebox! :-)!!
Yes mick and John were already there. Had to wait til after to see about the whole band leave! THE MAC ROCKS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!ROCK ON
Right on Ali ! She was the greatest to meet! And we just meet Lindsay!!!! Great to hang with as we all love the MAC!