Thread: Little Lies
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

We knew the Tango sessions were a challenge but until recently we learn how deplorable they really were especially for Lindsey. Mick was buying drugs on Lindsey's property. Stevie would show up drunk and late. Lindsey had to be creative and use parts of Stevie's recorded voice to finish songs. Anyone with a clear mind (Christine) could tell Lindsey wanted nothing more to do with them. Lindsey felt pressure to get Mick out of bankruptcy and do this album. I remember a Tango promotion radio hour that was right when Tango came out. They specifically asked Lindsey about touring. He said it was not discussed and the silence on the matter could be interpreted in different ways. He did his part. He finished the album. He did promos. He made 3 videos.
I had to laugh at the Stevie part where she says she was hardly in the studio for Tango but the rest of the band loved her vibe when she came. Knowing what we know today, its funny. Yeah I am sure they loved her "vibe" LOL

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-09-2017 at 03:52 PM..