View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_drifter333 View Post
Someone posted what appears to be a newer interview for the behind the scenes of the Hold Me video. Wow she sounds horrible. Has her voice deteriorated that much or she talking low on the advice of her voice coach? She looks amazing but for a 70+ yo it pretty scary. She has always been detached from reality but she has taken it to a new heights. I still enjoy the old music and what it means to me, but the more recent Stevie really doesn't impress me at all. I want to say I get why some fans are such fanatics, but I'm glad I grew up and have more things to worry about besides some self indulgent "I'm a legend" singer who's voice is completely shot. Part of me thinks that she is singing in that nasal tone on purpose and no one can say anything to her because she only surrounds herself with yes people on the payroll. And yes I have felt this way for years before the recent events of the last couple of years. Sad really.
She really needs to retire now ..she is not singing that way on purpose.it is all that she has left yet she is deluded enough to believe that her vocals sound the same now as when she was in her twenties. She is so addicted to fame and rock stardom that she will not but with each passing year it becomes more and more of a macabre tragedy.