View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleuzzi View Post
I would never wish anyone to die penniless. As much as Mick's revisionist leanings annoy me, I don't think he's an outright scumbag. Sure--he's a coward, a side-changer, an opportunist...Let's call him Italy in both world wars. But he's this way out of his own personal necessity: he needs a band and relies on front persons to keep the flame of Fleetwood Mac burning.

He was wrong to allow Lindsey to be fired. But I'm not surprised he (or anyone else among the remaining Rumours lineup) decided to go for the easy big money of a boring "replacement" tour. They're all capitalists trying to convince us that cheap corrugated board countertops are as good as marble.
That's exactly right. If you want to blame someone, go to the source. The reason he's out of Fleetwood Mac is because of Sleezy Nicks. This is not in dispute. I can't fault someone for not wanting to make a sizable living and live the way they are used to.

Sleezy Nicks should have been blocked or talked out of it. I smirk when I see her picture! I cringe when I hear her voice.