View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 03:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Yeah, I asked only 1 question- about his experiences during Out Of The Cradle, and the soul-searching nature of Lindsey's songs on that album. It was never answered. Instead, Richard has answered countless repetitive questions on the band's drug usage, and every single thing about Stevie & Lindsey's personal lives except a descriptive of their fart odors. I'm done with the blog- meaningful questions are being avoided in preference of the lowest common denominator.
yeah I don't think he's ignoring people, he's ignoring questions. And while he has answered some of my questions, he does indeed seem to be mainly focusing on the more 'titillating' stuff about S&L and feeding the shippers rather than talking about being a producer. Say what you will about Ken, but he did indeed talk about the crafting of the songs and how artistic choices were made etc. I almost wonder if Richard is still rebuilding his connections to the band and their circle and answering things in the way he thinks they would like them answered. Who knows. I will say though he has posted some fun pics of Mick and some nice pics of Chris.