View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Great show!
We had a really fun time. Our seats were originally in the 7th row, but some drunk dude in the 4th row had friends in the 7th and asked us to switch, so we obliged. I brought Stevie a belated birthday gift with me and planned to give it to either Karen or Kelly Ann when I saw them on stage adjusting Stevie's stuff before the show. I saw Kelly Ann. She was adjusting the tilt of Stevie's monitor. I waited for her over at the side and when she was done I called out her name and she kind of looked around like, who's calling me? She saw me and walked over. I told her I saw her in the documentary and that I loved her dancing. She kind of laughed, rolling her eyes embarrassed and said "Oh God - thanks!" I asked her if she could please give Stevie this belated birthday gift. (I got her a little Khaleesi stauette from Game of Thrones. It even has a little dragon on her shoulder.) I wrapped it in clear celophane so she could see what it was. When she took and looked at it I told her it was Khaleesi and she goes, "Oh my God- that is so cute! She will LOVE it!" I said, I hope so and thanked her. She then took it backstage with her. Mission accomplished.
I put a little note card with the gift explaining to Stevie I picked it up for her because of it reminding me of the question I asked her at the LA Q&A regarding Game of Thrones. I also said that I hope she knows that like Khaleesi's faithful dragons, her fans will be behind her no matter what.

The show was so fun. Lindsey made this funny, cute face right at me at the end of The Chain - made me laugh. They sounded great, but there were I think 2 times where Stevie had a little squeak to her voice, so I hope nothing serious. Silver Springs wasn't dropped so that's a good sign. I got some pretty decent video on my flip camera that I will upload and post here later. I am currently typing this at the hotel business computer.

More later....

Jamie