View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:46 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
No more touring, Christine looks like Weekend at Bernies on stage. She cant play or sing anymore. It's not the same without LB. The thought of hearing a nasal uninspired Rhiannon for the 100th time is not appealing. She ruined the band by getting rid of LB and i have zero interest in seeing them at this age WITHOUT LB.

The only thing I want at this point is the Lindsey solo album thats in the can and that's it. Stevie doesn't take ANY chances anymore. NONE. Lindsey is the only one left in the band with an ounce of artistic credibility. And before you say Ii'm a Lindsey fanatic and a Stevie hater....you're wrong. I was a huge SN fan until she eroded that fandom over the last few years. She's GROSS now.
I agree that LindSEY was the only gift they had left. His energy was great, even if his voice wasn't. And yet the old goat fired him. I actually think his intense energy onstage was a part of the reason. He was outshining her by far, and $he couldn't stand it.

I was always a Christine fan, until she had her spine removed. Kept Bob Welch out of the R&RHOF(which I did my best to get over), and then didn't stand up for LindSEY(which was the last straw- she's just an old company shill - my lifetime heroine, now not much better than $tevie).

$tevie's just a joke now, but $he and Dick will milk this until one of them dies. I'll bet even if John and Chris died, $tevie and Dick would keep on keepin' on.