View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Wow, I really really enjoyed this short clip. They were so out of control its amazing none of them did go off the deep end. WTF John so drunk he's ready to fight people knocking on his trailer? Stevie shows up late high as a kite. Mick running around with a sword cutting cake and furniture.
They take separate limos to shows but even recording a music video, they keep their distance, have separate trailers, and don't converse.

One tiny detail that stuck out to me. The guy says he first met Christine after they shot the music video Gypsy. Christine said Stevie got to dress up pretty and now its her turn. So the video Gypsy was made before Hold Me? If so, it shows that Warner Brothers wanted to release Gypsy as the lead single. Music videos are usually made in sequence of singles released. But no way in hell when Bella Donna is still on the charts that it would it be cool for Stevie to have the lead off single. So I wonder if they made a change in releasing the first single. Edge of 17 was just dropping out of the top 40 while After the Glitter Fades was released when this video must have been shot.
Just my speculation but something that makes you go hmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 07-05-2020 at 09:00 AM..