View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomechris View Post
liberals are so desperate to attack trump. i don't care what you say... a bully is better than a criminal. period.
Liberals?
Donald Trump is the biggest L I B E R A L
He has donated to huge liberals his entire life. He wants nationalized health care and wants trade policies like Hugo Chavez and Elizabeth Warren.
Trump is being attacked by conservatives for being an idiot.
He has no core beliefs but almost has a cult following he attracts with racist and bigoted comments.
I never thought this would happen in the United States but we have become a third world country with a candidate saying insane and racist things but people flock to him NOT because of any issue but because of the cult of personality.
Trump says the Russians are not in Ukraine and Putin played him and Trump took the bait.
Completely dangerous and not qualified to be president.
Trump will lose by a landside. When Clinton is leading in Georgia and Utah and within the margin of error in South Carolina you know its NOT the power of liberals. Its the power of common sense people that want this fool to go away.
If you notice, no Trump supporter ever talks about issues or what he wants to do while in office. Its all conspiracy theories like Obama is not a citizen, Ted Cruz's father was in on the assignation of JFK, the president is a terrorist and sides with ISIS etc. Its all hate and racism.

WE ARE A BETTER NATION

Last edited by Macfan4life; 08-12-2016 at 05:05 AM..