View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 06:52 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwd View Post
Well, we already know they've perjured themselves. Lied about why they were going on without Lindsey. Then it turned out to be some other sensibilities that came into play. Lindsey smirked at me. We(Stevie) are unhappy. We've come to an impasse. Money rules! **** the guy who was instrumental in getting us here. We'll bring in my good friend Neil and Stevie's good friend Mike. **** Lindsey! They've been on trial for over 6 months now. The jury has a good handle on what's going on. What, 63-7 now. That's pretty indicative on the sentiments of where the fans' hearts lie.
To be clear, they didn't perjure themselves... they weren't under oath when they were interviewed. There's a world of difference. They also made it very clear they weren't going to badmouth Lindsey and were deliberately vague about specific details during their interviews. They could have mentioned the so-called smirking during the interview and then shown it, but they didn't. With this lawsuit, of course the band will unearth anything to make Lindsey look bad, but then again, Lindsey will do the same thing to make FM look bad.

Wasn't there an odd picture from the MusiCares red carpet where Lindsey posed like Jesus on the cross? That picture seemed very unlike Lindsey, very crass and melodramatic and outrageous, and certainly made me think something major had happened that night between Lindsey and the band. Something more than a smirk set the band off that night, including Lindsey.