View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbBen View Post
To whom did he lie (and do you have a link to it)?

In 2014, he said the following to Larry King (5:28-5:34: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2r42fs): "Stevie has yet to join the mix, and it's all about the timing." That suggests Stevie will participate, but I don't read it as a firm commitment that she will.
cbBen, I'm sorry, I don't have the actual link or thread to the interview. I can tell you that someone posted it on this message board- it was a good read, but one question that generated a lot of interest was something like "since 4 of the 5 members recorded it, why didn't you just call it a FM album?" and Lindsey responded along the lines that it was never meant to be a FM album and acted like he was confused that the interviewer would even think such a thing. Then when the interviewer pressed the issue, Lindsey's agent intervened and told the interviewer to drop the subject and move on or the interview would be over. It really wasn't a big deal, we all knew Lindsey was lying and that it was originally meant to be a FM album and that they had been waiting for Stevie to participate, but she never did.

The thread is here on this board somewhere, maybe someone will dig it up. Your quote from Lindsey just proves that they were waiting for Stevie to participate. And it's kind of ironic that Lindsey said in interviews that the Buck/Vie album was never meant to be a FM album, since he now says in the lawsuit that it WAS supposed to be a FM album.