Thread: Setlist ideas
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I hate that Hypnotized has been dropped. They could have at least replaced it with another song, maybe Sentimental Lady. Oh well.

I have another set list question, though, and I hope it's ok to ask on this thread: Fleetwood Mac said they had narrowed the set list down to 36 songs, and then from 36, down to 24. Any guesses as to what the 12 songs were that almost made the cut?

Gypsy- obviously, since it replaced Storms, plus they performed it on Ellen, so it was clearly a finalist right up until the last minute.

Man of the World- Neil and Mike performed it at Neil's concert a few months before the tour.

As Long As You Follow- I have to think of All Over Again made the set list, they had to have considered this song, especially for a set closer.

Crystal- a classic FM deep cut written by Stevie. Frankly, I am a little surprised this song didn't make it. Neil would have done a great job on this.

I Don't Want to Know- I suspect I Got You was chosen over this song. They are similar.

Angel- a deep cut I thought Stevie would do because it's upbeat and bouncy.

Brown Eyes- so moody, so mysterious, and I think Christine likes this song a lot.

What other songs do you think?