View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Registered

Default I apologize

Wow.. I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone or riled anything up. That was most certainly not my intention! That news was "new" to me. I mean actually seeing the quotations and the article that is.
Please don't take offense. I think this is good healthy and open dialouge and as a new member I am not wanting to make waves. Let me just say that I respect Stevie for addressing this issue. Not trying to dissuade peoples own personal views on the subject matter. For me though, I think it took a lot of chutzpah to tackle this. Ms. Nicks has always shown tremendous coursage no matter in spite of any pyscho incoherent babble (drugs) on her part. I do think this a healthy topic to explore. If we all take our personal view out of the equation, we could discuss the reasons why she had to come to terms with what and why she did what she did. I think some of the reasons are apparent but in the end, I think she was dealt many unlucky hands in her life. She has always (imho) been taken advantage of by all of the guys who have come in and out of her life (bedroom)... I feel nothing but gratitude towards her and respect the person first ALWAYS and the tragedies LATER. Thank you fellow board members for allowing me to join. So far I have talked to some great people and hope it continues