View Single Post
Old 03-30-2002, 12:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by witchywoman
....I really can't think of anytime I've heard or seen Stevie giggle. I think she stays very centered when she sings. Any of the
demos or outtakes I have, she seems to take offense when
the others go off like that. I'm sure she has a good sense of
humor, she just seems to take her music very seriously.......
Hey!

Have you heard the studio rehearsal of The Chain from around '77 I think (it's not that long 12 minutes one where they keep on pausing and restarting, it's the other Rumours one about 6 minutes long).....

Lindsey does the guitar intro then when he stops, both her and Lindsey forget / choose not to sing, only Christine sings "Listen to the wind blow" and then they stop.....Stevie cracks up and stars giggling "You chickened out..! Everybody chickened out !!" and she sounds ultra-ultra cute

Also on the same recording at the end of the first chorus there's that bit where Stevie usually likes to sing "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" just after they've sung "never break, never break the chain", but this time she does it really effortlessly (and not in a good way!), she sings "ah-huuh" and Christine makes fun of her and says "huh-huh" and then Stevie does it again to get back at Christine "huh-huh" and then Christine refuses to give up and does it again "huh-huh!!"......then the second verse kicks in! It all happens within about 5 seconds and it's hilarious!!

One of Stevie's less serious moments!

Last edited by seteca; 03-30-2002 at 01:39 PM..