View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue View Post
I am beginning to wish she would just stop talking about the past.

There cannot be a person on this planet who does not know about her and Lindsey, who doesn't know about her drug problems.

Move on, there must be loads of other stuff in her colourful past, if she has to talk about the past.

And yes I realise that journalists asks the same questions over and over.
......But.....
She could say that she spoken enough about her and Lindsey, ask me something fresh.
I agree. You can see from the cuts in the video that this was a long conversation. I would love to see the rest of it. It seems to me that interviewers always ask the same questions, although this interviewer at least seemed like she'd researched Stevie's past better than most. But we've heard all about Stevie's pre-FM days and drug use a hundred times before!

I don't think the Mr. Useless comment was derogatory at all. If you watch the clip in context, Stevie is poking fun at her own perception of him at that time -- that he was a musical genius who all the same was useless for making money or cooking dinner. And when the interviewer remarks that Lindsey was how they got into Fleetwood Mac, Stevie immediately replies "absolutely".

I'm surprised that so many people are getting worked up about this, as I don't think it's all that different than anything Stevie has said even in front of Lindsey regarding their past.