View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 11:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Red face I was agreeing with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddustwoman77
I agree, human beings are definitely allowed to change, and Prince is a human being with feelings, emotions, opinions, etc. That isn't left out on me. Therefore, I feel he is allowed to express himself, have any feelings, emotions, opinions, etc. that he chooses. I didn't mean for my post to come across that way at all. I'm sorry if it did, because that isn't what I believe. I just wished that he had played some of his more sexually overtoned songs, because that is some of what I associate with Prince. But hey, you're right. Everyone is allowed to change and grow. I think that he is continuing to grow spiritually, so he is really wanted to share that with his fans. I was just expressing a little disappointment, but I understand. Change can be good! I just have to get used to the new Prince.
I just thought he seemed different than the person he was years back, I wasnt attacking your statement/opinion, Sorry if I seemed like I was because that wasnt what I was aiming for

I do agree that the sexual tension that was a part of his past catalog is now no longer in the live environment of his songs, Which has made his show a bit disappointing for alot of fans of his older material...

"To acknowledge death is to accept freedom and responsibility."

"Fleetwood Mac and its fans remind me of a toilet plunger...keep bringing up old sh*t..."