View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 02:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondhandchain View Post
I can bet you that it was LB's idea to piece all those songs together. Tambourine Ho just loves sticking in the knife. I should have listened to you Homer. She's the WORST. Why don't do Frozen Love? I can write Stevie's self important speech:

"This song was played for Mick when he was checking out studios to record a new album. A certain someone who was asked to join the band refused unless they asked me. I always hated that story because it made him seem more important and more talented then me. Guess who had the last laugh? I got him fired!!!! I think all of your collective consciousness was thrown out into the world and got that nasty bad man canned! And I thank all of you from the bottom of my fairy heart. Also just to let you know, I will be re recording EVERY Fleetwood Mac song that that bad man produced so it can be heard in the two note range it was written! I'll be playing all the instruments!!! Anyway let's get this party startedddddd!!!!!"
Is it acceptable to be calling people hoes now?

There is an "e" a the end of that word, by the way...

Is this how people get through life? They don't like the way things turn out, so they sneer and whine and call people ugly names?