View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:31 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen View Post
1. I went to the best concert OF MY LIFE at my favorite venue last night. Bon Iver at the Fillmore. Honestly the best show I've ever seen bar none.

2. I got in a car accident today. Some dumbass with no license or registration (debatably no insurance) decided to stop in the middle of an intersection. I was behind him so legally, I'm at fault but we're hoping the entire no license thing works in my advantage. I was bawling on the side of the road for about an hour, mourning over my poor little Jetta. There's a slight chance she's not totaled.... I am devastated. That car is my life.

3. I got my hair done today. It looks really good. Chocolate brown and 3 inches off (but its still ridiculously long...). Yay.

JTIS.
No Danielle... that's exactly what happened to me- #2.. Except the dumbass in front of me had his license and registration..but decided to stop in front of me when the light was basically green turning yellow because he was "afraid" of being caught on a camera.. Needless to say his car only had a small scratch on it, but mine was totalled.. Still don't know wtf he was thinking.. but what do we do..? lol.. I hope they can fix your poor car up.. and most importantly, I hope YOU are ok...

Hugs,

Arlene

There is magic all around you everytime you walk in the room.....