Thread: Sheryl Crow
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:18 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlookdown View Post
Ew. I think I’m done here too.
If anyone has some FM boards/sites that aren’t populated with creepy national enquirer-reading conservatives, let me know.
I’m out.

Peace.
Yeah, me too. Abortions, drug abuse, Hitler- no, not talking about the band, I'm talking about Homer McVie. Count on Homer McVie to randomly throw out the fact that Stevie had abortions and how that makes her a murderer. Of course Homer hates Stevie more than Hitler, so I guess he hates Jews. Oh, that's right, he's joking. Well, he can say things like that without being banned. Homer hates Stevie more than Hitler. He said it, and it's ok because he doesn't say that about other posters. See, here at the Ledge, name calling is ok if it's directed at the band members, it's just not ok if it's directed at other posters. So it's ok for Homer to talk about how abortion is murder. I've heard rumours that Stevie has had lesbian affairs. Tell us, Homer, does that make Stevie a sinner for having lesbian sex? Is Stevie going to hell for killing her baby, Homer? I guess you think all women who have abortions are murderers, Homer, including women here on the Ledge? Homer, please continue to tell us what's moral, please.