View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 07:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicks Fan View Post
Couldn’t agree more. I have had people attack me for my support of Lindsey saying that his supporters are cult like members. I don’t get how anyone with even an ounce of intelligence cannot see the blatant hypocrisy with both why he was fired by the band ( tour delay of which Nicks is guilty of herself in 2012) as well as the he was difficult or we had come to an impasse when we all know that there have many times other members pulled **** they should have gotten the boot.

I think what it comes down to is that some of the SN fans are so obsessed with her and nothing not even quotes from the horses mouth will change their thinking on how she is perfection and Lindsey is nothing and guilty of everything. It is pointless to argue with them because their minds are made up. One of my friends said I hope they never serve on a jury.
Funny that they think we are part of a cult when no matter what Stevie does or says, she will always be flawless to them. They know Lindsey did absolutely nothing to deserve her cold behavior and yet she’s still (still!) their perfect Sister of the Moon

I know SN fans who tried to escape and cursed her existence for like 10 minutes, but at the end.... that’s what I call a cult!
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.