View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
When I get laryngitis, my doctor tells me whispering is as bad as screaming.

But I don't claim to be an expert.

I hope he is doing better. But he's been whispering on albums for years so this shouldn't hinder his ability to make new music.

Seriously, I think that even if he can't tour, he would need to do publicity in conjunction with the release of BLUE LIGHT(?).

And if he can't talk, he can't do publicity.

It couldn't have happened at a worse time. People want to hear what he has to say and what he has to say in his art, in light of recent betrayals--and opportunity for a fresh start.

That's why I think he needs to get BLUE LIGHT out NOW, no matter the cost, and then release an album absolutely tearing down the traitors, which hopefully he has been working on, as soon as he is physically able to record and tour.
plenty of actors, singers, authors and others do their interviews back and forth over email. the control freak types love it because it gives them time to think and edit before sending.

think of it, he could have a pre-typed list of phrases off to one side, and then just cut and paste them as desired into his answers to whichever question. things like: 'circular', 'it was very organic', 'big machine, little machine', 'creative destiny', etc. Heck, we could make a pick-list for him and he wouldn't even have to do that part!