View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum View Post
What an absolutely crap piece of journalism this is. Regarding the update- I assume this is extra information the writer happens to 'remember' from the original meeting as opposed to 'new' information that subsequently came through to him. My next query is- Mick will be working on a 'Fleetwood Mac project of some kind' or has he got that wrong too? Will it in fact turn out to be a 'Mick Fleetwood project'?
i know, i just wrote this exact same thing somewhere else.

i really hope you are right and this will be some Mick Fleetwood project, not that FM will be slaving away in the studio the whole year waiting for SN to join, kinda like they did according to Destiny Rules doc for SYW.

i want Lindsey to have the first part of the year for his solo projects. i want him to put some of that treasure trove of new music he has been recording since 2012 out as another solo album, and i want a solo tour in 2016. last time we saw him solo on tour was 2012 - way too long for my taste! i'm sure he conveniently forgot by now that he promised a "request" solo tour.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"