View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
I would see Billy Joel despite his age, I don’t expect older people to quit performing because they’re not as agile as they were 20 years ago. I saw Dolly Parton before the pandemic and she was great. Well, I thought she was great, even though she didn’t use a screen and she didn’t move around like she used to. Just like people saying Lindsey was more subdued this last tour. I’m thrilled he, Dolly, Stevie, Billy, Elton John, Pat Benatar, Diana Ross etc are still performing.

As to possible duets, I know one song Macfan4life would love to hear- Two Kinds of Love, originally performed by Stevie and Bruce Hornsby. Being a piano man, that would seem an obvious choice for Billy, except it was a bomb as a single.
And it was a bomb live too. It was horrible in an arena and a stadium would be worse. I bet they don't perform on each other's stage. But who knows. I see Billy singing SDMHA more than leather and lace.