View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thanks Michele!

I enjoyed reading that. I missed all of the SYW Tour. I found out that they were playing Denver the day of the concert. By that time tix were over $200 and I just couldn't swing it. It was too selfish to spend $200+ on myself, when we as a family, were doing without.

The next summer (2005) Stevie did the Golddust Tour at Red Rocks. We went as a family (5 of us)...and the tix were about $75 a piece. Hubby said, "Never again." but he did like the song Enchanted.

Denver, November 2006 I saw Lindsey alone ($55) ..and the Gods were smiling on me. I forgot that tickets were going on sale and logged onto Ticketmaster 40 minutes AFTER the tix had gone on sale. I pulled up Row A Seat 8. I got the front row and didn't know how to act...and was afraid I'd be trampled, when they rushed the stage. (I am such a guppie.)

I would like to go to a Mac concert in 2009 if they tour and hit Denver. But I suspect that the tix will be in the $100 starting price....

I do admire Lindsey for keeping his ticket price at the $45-$55 range...but I am sure that his ticket prices will have to go up. I worried about his making money if the venues were 1000 people...but maybe he got a cut of the T-shirt sales.

With gas prices expected to reach over $5 a gallon, I would think ticket prices would have to go up...it must cost a fortune to fill those big rigs.