View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 12:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
who do you mean as "he"? it's a fan acct trying to help fans find seats and also cheering on sales (and no, it's not me lol).

oh i didn't know Miami is on TM too! LB website takes you to the venue, but then you have to poke around to find the actual link to buy tix - which is actually here http://www.arshtcenter.org/reserve/i...ceNumber=27692

i've seen something similar for Canton OH - on TM there was only crap seats available, but if you went to venue sites you could actually get some great ones. now even on the venue website it's all almost gone.

Miami, New London and i think Boulder are the ones that have tons of tix still left, even some m&gs. i've been sending people who were late for m&gs to try those venues if they wanted a m&g.
You quoted me too fast LOL Look and see, I removed "he" At first glance I thought it was Lindsey Buckingham. I thought it would be odd for him cheering ticket sales. I figured it out almost immediately and edited my post. You are just too fast