View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 12:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I am sure he will sell out San Francisco. Interesting about Miami. If you go to Ticketmaster it does not allow you to see seats. I don't know if this is a glitch in the system or purposely done this way. You would think the place is sold out. If you go to the actual theater you can pull up a map of available seats. Almost every seat is available. The theater has not even hung out his promo poster on the outside yet. Its still early.
I remember what happened with Buck/Vie. About 3 weeks before the show they started a buy one, get one offer.
It would be sensational if Lindsey could get a few sell out dates!!!!!

Who is running that twitter page?
one of the 12 original LB hardcores.

oh he will definitely sell out a good number of these! he did on OMS tour in 2012 (listed here are some of them but not all - i was in Wilmington DE and that venue was sold out http://www.fleetwoodmacnews.com/p/pa...uckingham.html), although tickets and m&gs were cheaper then, and the sales were way slower than this time around. Sands is already selling better for LB solo than it was selling for BuckVie last year. so all Mick's incoherent prattling to TMZ gets LB's name out there, plus LB's actual PR seems to be in way better shape then it's been any time in 2000s.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"