View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 01:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Question Favorite side...

Let's pretend CD's don't exist and only LP's do...what side on each album would you listen to over and over again, without turning the LP over...

White Album: AAAHH!!! Right off the bat, this is tough because my fave song, ISA is on side two, but I would rather listen to side 1 over and over again...Sugar Daddy is on side 2....yuk.

Rumours: Side 1...SHN, Dreams, NGBA, GYOW, can't beat THAT, but I would just have to get off my lazy butt and turn the record over, because The Chain and GDW cannot be missed!! LOL

Tusk: Side 1, but it kills me because Brown Eyes and Beautiful Child are on Side 2!

Live Album: Side 2 without a doubt, for Fireflies, Rhiannon and ISA alone!!!!!!

Mirage: Side 1, without a doubt, I love every song on Side 1, even though Straight Back is a fave of mine too.

Tango in the Night: AAHH!! TOUGH!!! Um....DOH!! Getting off my lazy butt to turn the record over!!! I cannot miss Little Lies, Isn't It Midnight and You and I, Part II!!

The Dance: This never came out on LP so we shall say that side one stops with Big Love since it breaks there on the CD back cover and that's about the half way mark anyways...

Side 1 for The Chain, ISA and Big Love!!!!!