View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

#4 BASS HALL

CAD is great, though even better on OMS!
I LOVE - It Was You
SUD is also great, though I like it WAY better the way he plays it on OMS Tour...faster, louder, more aggressive!
IKINW is okay.

The rest of it does nothing for me. Zzzzz.

#3 SOUNDSTAGE

Kind of a mixed bag for me...

LIKE - Someone's Gotta Change Your Mind
LOVE -Trouble
LOVE - Big Love
LOVE - Go Insane

Two songs I absolutely love, but not here:
Down On Rodeo
Peacekeeper

LOVE - Red Rover
LIKE - Never Going Back Again (better on LIB)
LIKE - Say Goodbye
LOVE - Murrow Turning Over in his Grave
DON"T LIKE - Go Your Own Way
LIKE - I Am Waiting

#2 OMS It would be perfect if you could hear an audience, though I understand why there isn't since it was recorded by Lindsey and a couple of his guys. His performance is beautiful, though <3 Really, really great, and it means so much to have an official recording from this tour.
Problem for me is on a live CD I like to hear the audience the way it actually sounded, so it feels like you're there. I miss the audience on this. That's my only complaint. Also, Stephanie and SUD are way better on the Fort Worth bootleg ( and of course, you can hear the crowd loud and clear too), but we're not counting bootlegs, so...

#1 SMALL MACHINE

Like redtulip with OMS, I'm partial to this one since I was there, and it was my first time seeing Lindsey live, solo. Plus it has songs from my favorite album, SWS

I skip Trouble and NGBA because they're both waaaayyyy to slow on that tour, but everything else is sublime. High energy all the way! In particular, UTS with three acoustic guitars was so cool IOOT, TTWTLG, POI, NGBA, and GYOW all are kick ass ISA is stellar SWS is so, SO beautiful Just an amazing live album.